Thursday, October 25, 2007

yeah, i'm proud


So my first official raw day as far as this blog/journey is concerned went well. I'm still at work now and that feverish snacky time has come and gone. A coworker made popcorn and that's when I had to go out into the night to scavenge. I'm proud of myself because although I got questionably raw products (unsalted cashews - that had raw ones for $4 so hell no, a fruit bar with nuts, and some dried banana chips), I could have easily given in and gotten an eggplant parm hero. Or anything else you can think of. So I'll try to plan my late night snacking better for the future.
Today I actually got myself to the gym - ! I went in the dry sauna for a while and boy do I love that. The women at this one particular gym never seem to use it, and I always wonder why.
Here's what I consumed today:
1 apple (bad because it was from my trip to VT a week ago, yikes)
2 Hale n Hearty salads (one with croutons to slowly decrease my carb intake, but no
bread!)
1 banana
Aforementioned snacks
Lots 'o' water!

Tomorrow I will do my damnedest to eat more fruit, but for me, someone who usually eats much more food than this (carbs, anyone?), I am quite satisfied.
Yay!

No comments: