Tuesday, January 6, 2009

hmm...

A new year, a new me, right?
Are blogs where there aren't successes boring to read? No before and after photos here.
Overall, I know I can succeed. I went raw before the holidays and did really well. Sometimes I ate raw all day and sometimes I had a healthy cooked dinner and the rest raw, but it was working for me. Then the holidays came and well, not good.
I'm at my most desperate. I don't really want to write out all the grizzly details. Maybe I will in the future, but right now I am trying to live one day at a time.
I appreciate the health that I have, but it is not at its best right now. Perhaps its worst, for me anyway.
But I'm fighting the fight. I'm going to a raw food meetup tonight and hoping there won't just be new agey stick figures preaching to everyone and judging. At this point I don't even care. I'm really going to put all my effort into health.
I feel I have no other choice at this point.
(yeah, it's kinda that bad)

No comments: