Wednesday, January 14, 2009

love is a game to you now, watch just to see how long

So...I've been about 60-70% raw, and honestly my cravings are better but that's about it. I've been having a lot of skin problems (weird temporary slight rashes) that I've never had before. My headaches have gotten a lot better and are almost gone. I can't seem to drink alcohol anymore which is odd. I would like to stick more to eating raw, but it's funny how birthdays and vacations can get in the way.
My main goal along with all of this is to exercise a lot more, including weights and the like.
I am a member of a gym and this has been my goal for a few months now. Oh, did I mention the pitfalls of a period? How in the world do people still exercise and eat raw when they're on their period??? I would love to get feedback on this.
But anyway, I do watch the show Biggest loser and despite the stupid challenges and petty dramas, it's amazing to see these people morph into completely new people with their ailments almost gone. It may be sort of trash tv but it motivates me and that's what's important.
So I have goals and now I have to just put in the hard work.

No comments: