Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Erm...

Haven't been that great and haven't been that raw. Granted, I haven't been going to McDonald's or anything (haven't in about 10 yrs) but I haven't been eating the way I'd like to. But I still have to give myself credit for not completely blowing it.
Plus, I have my lady visitor so of course I feel large and bloated. But I'm doing a lot of research about raw foods online and that always gets me motivated.
Oh, and I ordered a dehydrator some days ago! It should be here any day, and I really think that will help me a lot. Breads and chips are big on my crave list and although I don't eat the unhealthiest ones (doritios, anyone?), I still consume a lot of them. Making them raw will be awesome.
I also want to exercise a lot more and this beautiful weather is great! On Sunday, I took a little break (lots of stress lately), went into NYC, and ended up walking around all day with virtually no sit down breaks. I couldn't believe how much my legs hurt and how tired I was. It really shows me that I'm not at the level where I'd like to be. SO I did something about it and walked even more!
I just have to keep at it, and I'm very excited about things to come!

No comments: