Thursday, March 25, 2010

Interesting Shopping List

Yesterday I went to the drug store with this mantra in my head:
"eggs and enemas"
I was getting eggs for my business and enemas, well, for my netherworld. :)
Most interesting lil shopping list ever.

p.s. I had never used an enema kit before (I'm a scaredy) but I did it today. Although it wasn't comfortable, of course, it was fine. For whatever reason I couldn't empty all the liquid out though. Anyone else had that experience?
(I know, gross, but hey, we have to clean out all the crap, no?)

2 comments:

~S said...

If you run into this problem again, try rub your abdomen in circular motions from right to left. This helps the enema make its way back out of your intestine if it happens to get "stuck". Laying down on your back may also help.

Likewise, when you are taking an enema rubbing your abdomen in circular motions from left to right assists in getting the enema to go deeper into your intestine.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Unknown said...

Thanks, will try it.