Thursday, April 1, 2010

ok, so i might have a problem with bread

Does anyone else have these issues? I'm around baked goods all day and I'm fine. I love cupcakes, but meh, I can leave them alone. But bread, whole different story.
I made a beautiful huge salad today with raw carrot ginger dressing, raisins, and raw cashews. It was so pretty I wanted to take a photo but realized I was a bit late.
Well, I choose to eat...not the big luscious salad...but a little piece of old italian bread and then two slices of wheat toast with earth balance and a bit of strawberry jam. Why? Why? Why?
To think that having one little piece will quelch a craving is ridiculous. It only makes you want more. I used to buy/eat Ezekiel bread but my s.o. doesn't like it so I kind of just stopped. Now we really don't eat bread at home. We occasionally get sourdough loaves, but other than that, not much anymore.
Does anyone have any advice about this? Eat Eonly Ezekiel? Try to indulge just a little every now and then? Or cut it out 100%? Is this last option really an option?
Thanks!

No comments: