Friday, June 7, 2013

Not so great feelin'

The title says it all. I woke up this morning feeling like I had a bug or a flu. My stuffed up nose and throat have gone away (it's 9am now) but I still have body aches.

I ended up eating mostly cooked yesterday and although I felt fine until nighttime, I guess it could be that. I ate:

6 banana smoothie

salmon, kale salad, rosemary potatoes (I had a surprise lunch date and the salad bar looked gross, what can I say?)

rice noodles, tomato sauce, carrots

air-popped popcorn (I know I need to do away with this habit)

All in all, it's hard to believe it was the cooked food, but who knows.

Anyway, I'm sipping my 6 banana smoothie for breakfast, and I brought a blueberry and banana smoothie for lunch.

I hope I feel better. Banana island for me this weekend.

No comments: