Wednesday, June 5, 2013

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Things to know about me so you can understand this raw food journey :)

- I am not a morning person. I never have been. I love coffee (doing okay giving it up though!) and sleeping in. I am a creature of the night who now works 8:30-5ish. I have to get up very early and I TRY to be okay with it.

-I have been vegetarian since I was 13. I kind of switched to pescatarian somewhere along the line because I really love sushi. I know, slightly hypocritical, but I do like seafood in general.

- My cycles have been off. I hope this helps with that.

- I am not even close to an athlete. Grief, life, etc. has made me pretty sedentary. Sure, we try to fit in a 5 mile walk with our dog every now and then but that's about it. I used to do yoga years ago and I love it, but I can't find the motivation again. I also like Nia, but, again, cost and motivation.

No comments: