Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday to Sunday

Day one on my 7 day cleanse. We really started yesterday. After having a nectarine, we had some spinach pakoras in the freezer and since those were tempting us, we toasted 'em up and ate away. They didn't leave me feeling great, we had a big fight (not related), so I decided I would start my raw cleanse early. My s.o. agreed and we were on our way.

For lunch we decided to stop by Whole Foods so we grabbed a juice. I'm quite sad to report that they've upped their juice bar prices. :( They used to be relatively cheap compared to "juice places" but no longer. I had he chlorophyll up and Ric had the Sea Horse (his was yummy, mine not so much, but I gulped it down. I had some samples around the store, all raw except for two bites of a coconut curry soup. It had lentils and wasn't that great anyway so I ditched it. Later in the day, I got a pretty terrible headache that lasted pretty much until 5pm. And there's my day, folks. So terribly sad to suffer from ailments like this.

For dinner we had yummy "nacho cheesy" tomatoes and red basil. the dandelions on top were too bitter and we got so full that we didn't eben finish! Usually we eat giant bowls/plates of food, FYI. Oh, and that tomato dinner was inspired by Dan the LifeRegenerator here.

So I didn't sleep great by any means but I slept okay. We had a huge storm with hail that started tickling my windowsills and ended up shaking my world. I'm sure that didn't help.

Today I ate:
Half a cantaloupe 6 banana smoothie with water and a dab of alcohol-free vanilla extract Bites of tomatoes I didn't eat from last night Half a watermelon

This morning I woke up and actually walked the dog around our block. The walk ends uphill so it's kind of not just an easy stroll. And I am NOT a morning person lol. So that's a good sign, I think. And Lola appreciated it. (adding an old cute pic of her) Oh, and I plan on doing straight up fruits and greens for 7 days and try to be fat free for the purposes of this cleanse.

I'm also adding before photos. This is to document changes, but I hope to not get caught up on the whole weight thing. I HATE fat phobia, let's get that straight, and I think I look pretty good. I would like to feel a WHOLE lot better, that's for sure. Oh, and the face ones show how bad my skin has gotten. Can't wait for that to clear up! And be glowy, of course. Glowwwyyyy...

BEFORE, Me and my husband:

No comments: