Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Some raw food blogs that are giving me inspiration this morning:

The Raw Sisters
Raw 10 dollars a day


I have started tracking my food on cronometer.com mostly because I am curious but also because I know that getting enough calories on this diet is important.

Yesterday I had a swing in mood for sure. I had probably 4-5 cups of strawberries with a cut up orange thrown in and a drizzle of honey for lunch and it was surprisingly really outstanding. :) But then my dag dragged on (work's fault, I suppose) and I became pretty grouchy and hungry. I ate most of an apple but it didn't help too much. By the time I was home I begrudgingly made a salad and some rice noodles with a homemade carrot ginger sauce. I had to scarf my salad down without waiting for Ric to eat just to satiate myself. I know, rude.

In general last night, I didn't feel great, but I am sleeping slightly better each night.

My lady problems haven't improved yet but more on that in the future.

xox

No comments: